Exile: Altis • Farm hotspots
Here we discuss quick ways to earn pop tabs by farming vehicles. You will also be shown some hotspots with increased roaming AI activity.
Exile: * • Your first 30k respect
In this tip, Doug breaks down some ways to earn respect in extreme detail. Learn ways to earn the most respect in the least amount of time.
Escape co10 • Escape Basics
Here, we go over the basics of Escape. It is a fun and exciting game mode but may be confusing at first, if you do not know some small details.
- Rebuilt Altis server
- Fixed thermal optics not showing up in supply drops (now 10% chance a thermal will be in hacker or sniper crate)
- Added concrete construction air drop (variety of base parts and items to make concrete pieces)
- Added capture mission system
- Added new Sniper Gear supply drop crate type. 10% chance that it will contain a TWS_MG scope.
- Added run jump
- Added "Direct to Player" XM8 supply drops (more drop types coming soon)
- Added deploy bike, quadbike and jet ski
- Added Kavala black market trader
- Added basic SpecOps trader to main terminal trader city
- Removed territory name announcements
- Quadbikes can now load 1 small mission crate into its inventory
- Black SUVXL (+armed) can now tow
- Updated Infistar to latest build
- Roaming AI now carry poptabs on them
- Some mission AI now carry up to 1000 poptabs
- Earn up to 500 poptabs per mission AI kill
- Earn up to 500 respect per mission AI kill
- Removed earthquakes
- Gas masks now only available at the black market trader
- Added 16 unlockable bambi loadouts to the Game Tools page
- Fixed missions not timing out properly
- Added base painting (more textures coming soon)
- Added 30 nice exclusive base paint textures
- Removed a bunch of garbage default textures