Skip to content

Virtual Garage - Now Implemented

Chat about everything Exile
16 posts Page 1 of 2
User avatar Omen Site Admin
Posts: 1607
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:55 pm


You can now store your vehicles in a virtual garage.

They will vanish from the real world and will be stored in your XM8.

You will be able to store 2 vehicles right away and then be able to store 1 more each time you upgrade your territory reaching a total of 12 stored vehicles per territory.

Anyone with build rights can store their vehicles in your territory's virtual garage.

Your vehicles will be spawned in the same location that they were in when you stored them, so be careful!!
Vehicles that are destroyed on spawn will not be refunded.

ALSO NOTE: IN 1 WEEK FROM TODAY, IF YOUR FLAG IS EXPOSED, PEOPLE CAN HACK YOUR VIRTUAL GARAGE WITH A LAPTOP!!
SO PROTECT YOUR FLAGS!!
Maverick
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:55 pm


This is great! I think this now will solve the issue I've been having with parking on exile base pieces. Thanks!

About the flag, do the raiders have to be at the base of the flag or any part of it to access the VG?
User avatar Omen Site Admin
Posts: 1607
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:55 pm


Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:00 pmMaverick wrote:
This is great! I think this now will solve the issue I've been having with parking on exile base pieces. Thanks!

About the flag, do the raiders have to be at the base of the flag or any part of it to access the VG?
This was one of the reasons we decided to implement the VG. It will allow people to build fancier homes without the worry of their vehicle blowing up.

As for the flag, I am not sure. This will have to be tested once it goes live ;)
jmanowar
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:26 am


Question: If you do not access a vehicle in 7 days does the vehicle go away, like before?
User avatar TerrorStalkr
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:24 pm


Yes, Jman.
User avatar Turazo
Posts: 198
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:17 pm


Awesome Omen!!!
User avatar Turazo
Posts: 198
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:17 pm


Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:58 amOmen wrote:

ALSO NOTE: IN 1 WEEK FROM TODAY, IF YOUR FLAG IS EXPOSED, PEOPLE CAN HACK YOUR VIRTUAL GARAGE WITH A LAPTOP!!
SO PROTECT YOUR FLAGS!!
@Omen... have this been implemented yet ?
User avatar Omen Site Admin
Posts: 1607
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:55 pm


Yes :)
User avatar Turazo
Posts: 198
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:17 pm


Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:47 pmOmen wrote:
Yes :)
lol... I think that I was the one who reminded you!!!! damm it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar Omen Site Admin
Posts: 1607
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:55 pm


Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:44 pmTurazo wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:47 pmOmen wrote:
Yes :)
lol... I think that I was the one who reminded you!!!! damm it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
maaaaaybe
16 posts Page 1 of 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest