BRASILLLL - suspected logging for gaining advantage and possible hacks - Page 2

Skip to content

BRASILLLL - suspected logging for gaining advantage and possible hacks

Report cheaters here. Please provide proof, preferably video.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
User avatar CapStar362

now i have proof, the fact you ( Pacheco ) kept shooting rockets and KSVK rounds at me BEHIND WALLS and at other players inside bases is more than enough as suspicion.

video is uploading now @ https://youtu.be/axUrBoqqFzc should be roughly up in half an hour. 12:15 AM on 07/03

Then another issue occurred that hopefully the other party "Iunno" will add commentary to this, MARCELO spawned as a bambi into the game with a ZAFIR 7.62 LMG , ummm....... how do you spawn into a bambi with anything other than a 9mm ROOK 40 ?????
User avatar CapStar362

@ynpmoose @Omen @Turazo

Please, these guys need to be removed, there are more than enough complaints on them
User avatar pacheco

kkkkkkkkk I'm bound to laugh at the lord's joke
User avatar CapStar362

of course, the king joker himself comes in............. wanna explain how you did the things the video shows proof of?

or is your translator broken again..... ? like it typically is every time someone asks you a legitimate question.....

you cant even answer allegations without retorting to some kind of joke. don't say nothing if you cant face up to multiple people accusing you of something
User avatar pacheco

ja passei por esse efeito raivinha ... hoje em dia aceito perder e levo na esportiva .... alem do mais Brasil campeao do mundo beijos :twisted:
User avatar pacheco

and your video would look better if you kept your mouth shut ... besides, neither to see you dying and rather complaining lol
User avatar CapStar362

you fail to see the point idiot, yes, im getting really tired of you....

you shot at me and other people WITHOUT actually seeing them...... if you knew anything about this, that is a CHEAT......

and what the literal fuck does BRAZIL being a world champion at a SPORT have ANYTHING to do with the issue at hand here?

you think this is all fun n games? if this was my server, your BE Restriction Kick you got not long after this video plus all these complaints you have against you and your buddies, all four of you would have been LONG GONE.
User avatar pacheco

stop being retarded, dying mania and find that is being used hack, you are a horrible playing there is crying ....
User avatar CapStar362

"Stop being retarded" says the one putting useless and "retarded" comments in a comment string.......
19 posts Page 2 of 2