Clarification of building near military buildings?

Skip to content

Clarification of building near military buildings?

Report cheaters here. Please provide proof, preferably video.
13 posts Page 1 of 2
User avatar CapStar362

is it against the rules to build a base on/or right in the proximity of Military buildings?

if yes, this base is sitting right next to a group of military buildings across the water from "Fire in the Hole" Mission.
Attachments
20181002221431_1.jpg
User avatar Carlos Marighella

This is just a tower, there are several of these on the map, not a military base.
User avatar CapStar362

rules say Military BUILDINGS, read them again if you want.

"No building in high loot areas such as towns, villages, military bases etc."

etc includes high loot buildings, thats why my title says "Clarification" to see what the final ruling is from Moose and Omen

And this?

User avatar CapStar362

okay? did you not examine it closely?

you people lend on more stupidity than your intellect shows for...... there are NO military buildings there, or hell even within a village bounds. quit playing fucking stupid and use some common sense. :roll:

If you cant use any common sense, stay out of my topics..... or wait, you mad bro i embarrassed Marcelo? he should learn not to try to pursue IRL Heli pilots with super high risk moves that he doesnt know how to execute and save his own embarrassment.

that being said, either figure out why my base flag doesn't break any rules, or i start reporting your replies as off topic and trolling in my topics.

if you had looked A LOT closer, you would have found something that puts it WITHIN the rules. but i guess ill just have to refer back to my own history of your intellect. Omen told me DIRECTLY, my flag DOES NOT VIOLATE the rules....... got a problem with it, take it up with him...... quit your bitching and trolling to me.

@Omen would you please tell these guys what you told me about my flag, so they can quit being retarded!

whoever's base that is built RIGHT ON TOP OF MILITARY BUILDINGS, pending the ruling by Moose and Omen, will either be breaking the rules or not. where are the military buildings on my flag? huh Marighella..... your stupidity is really starting to show bud. and frankly, its annoying AF.

you guys bend the rules well beyond what most other admins would tolerate, and then cry holy shit fests when someone comes up with something innovative because you cant get to a few safes.......

you finally found me....... want a congrats? no forget that...... your too illiterate to even investigate the area and see for your own self.

now i can move my flag...... again...... and make it JUST AS HARD once again for you and your goon squad to find me.

had you looked up that stairwell like a EDUCATED player, you would see that you can WALK RIGHT UP TO THE FLAG...... dumbass.....

Thanks for tipping me off that u found it....... now, ill enjoy moving it and making you look even harder once the new rules come into play and your precious UAV is gone. retard

all that searching for what? NOTHING...... LMAO....... nothing there for you to steal..... LMAO...... what? did you think i was gonna leave safes there for you? helll no................. im just gonna wait till ya'll are in the wee hours of the day or at work and move all my stuff without you even knowing...... LMAO..........
User avatar Omen Site Admin

Caps flag doesn't violate any rules. And at the moment, neither does the original post. Unless something happened with blocked locations, anywhere you can build is okay, unless it's on a static mission.
User avatar CapStar362

TY, for the Answer on both things Omen :)
User avatar pacheco

capstar362 is unable to take the leap and play on a tactical game.

Calm down, man, you're very nervous! haha ha
For me it can demolish that base, we used to make fire in the hole, and it's no use doing "textão", you have to show in the game your skills and it will not be in the forum that you will gain more experience, die is part, the What you can not do is what you're doing.
Where @Slapshop, @Sawdy, @cody, @Tpriprix, @wastedpotential, @Bawlin, @ cr8z, @ Schy3, @assassain, @Medusa?
because those who are here die and are sad.
peace

Are they both correct then? @Omen ?
13 posts Page 1 of 2