Skip to content

Two Wall Glitchers

Report cheaters here. Please provide proof, preferably video.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
User avatar Killerpoodlezz

I spoke with Vycore tonight , here is the video of the two I found in side my base on tanoa ,
everything it confirmed to be locked not shown in video .
in the video you can see I enter start up the stairs find these two in the corner possible stuck .
I shoot one , the other slides out and then back in I reloaded and took him out too .
Speaking with other , alot of people have recently seen an increase of trucks missing from in side their bases , sadly with no proof .
https://youtu.be/DthNjIlzMzo

I hope this help you vycore .
User avatar Omen Site Admin

I spoke with the accused.
1:24 AM - Omen: [youtube link to video]
1:25 AM - Omen: how did you enter this base?
1:25 AM - Michael: I'm skydiving
1:31 AM - Omen: his door is locked
1:31 AM - Omen: http://i.imgur.com/6QLxcXZ.jpg
1:32 AM - Michael: I went to when the door is unlocked into not to go upstairs We are on the first floor
1:32 AM - Omen: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=631
1:34 AM - Michael: When we went to the door of the ground floor is open We don't see what the truck
Unfortunately, we cannot verify both garage doors were locked. We see the one was locked, and then the wooden door is locked but there is the second garage door still in question. There is still that one door that is not shown to be locked or unlocked. If we had that on video too, it would seal the deal. I am not saying one thing or another, we just can't ban them because there is a possibility of legal entry.

No problem omen . I have a second video I can see if it shows second video .
We. I return from work

I had a view of my other video it doesn't show the other garage door sadly .but thank you both for looking in to it .
If they are wall glitching it may be enough for them to move on to another server with less active admins and owners
User avatar Omen Site Admin

I agree. I hope they aren't but if they are, I hope we get more definitive proof. I spectated them for a few hours last night and they didn't do anything shady. I will continue to monitor from time to time.
5 posts Page 1 of 1