Theft @ Terminal by [RI] Axis

Skip to content

Theft @ Terminal by [RI] Axis

Report cheaters here. Please provide proof, preferably video.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Jon

I would also like to report a theft at terminal by [RI] Axis. Had just sold a vehicle when he got in my vehicle. Locked him in my strider for a minute , then as soon as I unlocked it he got out and sold it. It was the same strider I was driving all night. If I knew how to get this geforce experience setup for auto recording the last 5-ten minutes i would have. But i haven't been able to figure it out since they changed it from shadowplay.
User avatar Vycore Exile Admin

Jon wrote:
I would also like to report a theft at terminal by [RI] Axis. Had just sold a vehicle when he got in my vehicle. Locked him in my strider for a minute , then as soon as I unlocked it he got out and sold it. It was the same strider I was driving all night. If I knew how to get this geforce experience setup for auto recording the last 5-ten minutes i would have. But i haven't been able to figure it out since they changed it from shadowplay.
Hey Jon, can you please take this post and recreate a new thread for you under Report a player with his name in the subject?

It will make it easier for us to track these down.

Thanks,

Vy

Edit by ynpmoose: I was able to split this off for him using the moderator tools
2 posts Page 1 of 1