Skip to content

Terminal Theft

Report cheaters here. Please provide proof, preferably video.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
mookie1101

Had my Huey stolen out of Terminal with me in the passenger co pilot seat. Accidentally loaded in the copilot seat and before I could switch a bambi hopped in the pilot seat and took off. Flew us around until I was killed by mission NPCs while he survived. Cant speak against the persons skill who managed it but is this allowed? I do not have video or screen shots as I'm pretty new to this and have no idea how. Sadly there were no admins online at the time.
User avatar ynpmoose Exile Admin / Scripter

That is against the rules. Did you happen to catch a name?
mookie1101

I do not have a player to report. I do not have a video or screen shot. I only saw the name for a moment before he jumped into my chopper. I am aware it started with an S but I do not believe the only player with an S name on at the time is the guilty party. So i am not sure. I was hoping to get back the money i spent on my helicopter as I am quite noob and dont often have a large amount of money or rep to buy things. This death actually knocked me below the required rep to even buy back my gear. I have since made sure to learn how to both record and take screen shots. I cannot undo my lack of knowledge at the time but was hoping for some assistance from the admins on this topic.
3 posts Page 1 of 1