BRASILLLL - suspected logging for gaining advantage and possible hacks

Skip to content

BRASILLLL - suspected logging for gaining advantage and possible hacks

Report cheaters here. Please provide proof, preferably video.
19 posts Page 1 of 2
User avatar CapStar362

https://youtu.be/0Nip3CcDUZI

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

( Currently uploading - Completion estimated @ 4:50 AM - 5AM as of 0445 06/09/18 )

Notice here, all three of them: Pacheco, Thiago and Marcelo, progressively logged out and logged back in while engaged against an AI Mission.

another Issue, if a mission spawns close enough to a SafeZone, they use the ESZ as a shield to make the AI Shoot at the member in the SafeZone instead of the players engaged near the mission.

This is definitely not cool.

there is also suspected evidence of hacks witnessed by myself, and against @ButtWizzard

@Omen @Turazo @ynpmoose
ButtWizzard

A few days ago, Bawlin, Tcprix, Kaie, and I where raiding their base near the Terminal when the raid went south, died a few times, I landed on the second base near the ocean and engaged Pacheco on the room, when he randomly Exploded knocking me down to about 50 hp then finishing me off with a KSVK at 9m away. I do not know how he exploded or how he survived it, TC or Kaie can confirm.
User avatar pacheco

kkkkkkk, now the prosecution is hack ??? kkk your comedies ...
User avatar CapStar362

not comedies, suspicions. and its not just me as you can see, other players suspect it also
User avatar pacheco

KKKK, I've been through it so be quiet that when you learn to play everything returns to normal .... whiner
ButtWizzard

A lot of Defense for an innocent man. Maybe there is something you wanna talk about?
User avatar pacheco

No, I do not think so, I just feel a lot of crying from you
ButtWizzard

The only crying I see if from you, we are just pointing out some weird shit going on in the server, and you get all defensive about it. It wont take anyone with common sense to see that your hiding something like a 12 who got caught hacking on a minecraft server. Not to mention that your steam profiles are blocked so no one can tell if you have any prior history of stuff like that, maybe a VAC Ban of 2 hiding in there. In short you guys do nothing but troll and are VERY Fishy about it.
User avatar pacheco

I think this is confusing me, I only play on this server, I have enough hours here ... already you came in and crying kkkkk
User avatar CapStar362

been here a lot longer than you think i have :)
19 posts Page 1 of 2