Skip to content

Road Blocking

Report cheaters here. Please provide proof, preferably video.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
User avatar pacheco

I think it is the reverse ... just check pvp history very simple, as I said stop crying we did what you did ......
User avatar CapStar362

im not even talking about between me and you, see, you are illiterate.

someone raided your base, YES THAT IS ALLOWED AT ALL TIMES..... you came here crying all holy snot faced.....

yet, you troll the safe zone for easy kills and whine yourself when someone attacks you.

pacheco, i swear you are becoming a real nuisance and a hypocrite. dude, how old are you anyways? you seem to lack basic reasoning skills or display tantrums of a 12 year old.

Eu nem estou falando entre eu e você, você é analfabeto.

alguém invadiu sua base, sim, o que é permitido em todos os momentos ..... você veio aqui chorando todos ranho sagrado enfrentou .....

no entanto, você vasculha a zona de segurança para matar facilmente e lamentar-se quando alguém te ataca.

Pacheco, eu juro que você está se tornando um verdadeiro aborrecimento e um hipócrita. cara, quantos anos você tem de qualquer maneira? parece que você não tem habilidades básicas de raciocínio ou exibe birras de uma criança de 12 anos.
User avatar pacheco

I have fun with your posts, ha sorry for my illiteracy, I do not speak English as you do not think I master Portuguese ...
User avatar CapStar362

okay then which language do you speak? and ill go back and change it over.

yes im unfiltered and savage, but im also fair minded when i need to be. that being said, let me know what your primary language is, and ill switch over all the transcripts, easy peasy

Pacheco, its easy, look, we ALL get along in the server, help each other and BATTLE each other. YOU guys however just add to the drama by being hypocritical and trolls.

no one likes dealing with Hypocrites and Trolls, ESPECIALLY both at the same time. we can have TONS of Fun in the server, im just trying to point out that what you 4 BRASILLL guy do, is very anti-social.
User avatar pacheco

As I said, leaving on our side is wrong. but on the side of the lords I believe to be correct, I will no longer waste my time questioning.
User avatar CapStar362

im not even going to TRY to decipher what the heck that means.

but WTF ever, go ahead and be trolls and hypocrites, IDGAF, you fire on me, im gonna retaliate hard.
User avatar pacheco

lol your comedyaa i look forward to you
User avatar CapStar362

just STFU talking to me, honestly. and dont come here crying all blah blah blah if and when holes start showing up in your base
User avatar pacheco

No problem, make cuts from both sides .....
19 posts Page 2 of 2