Skip to content

View Distance

Chat about everything Exile
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Emre

Firstly hello to all .Wipe has worked out for my fps rate like a charm and also server feels less laggy around bases because there isnt any giant towers.So lets get to the question before the wipe we had an option in xm8 tablet for changing the view distances it is gone now will it come back again?
User avatar ynpmoose Exile Admin / Scripter

We may have to find a replacement. That was part of a set of tools that was incompatible with the Exile update and the developer has abandoned the project.
Emre

Thanks moose despite the ping (from eu) Your server is the best .roaming ais missions i m sure u can figure something about it
Emre

One more thing we cant halo jump from helis and towers it must from update again i suppose
User avatar Omen Site Admin

Yup. Halo jumping was also part of the xm8 package and I loved that feature. I hate pulling my chute too soon and then have to wait forever to fall or start taking fire and not be able to cut away. We will be actively looking for a replacement mod and will include that asap.
User avatar Turazo

Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:50 amEmre wrote:
Firstly hello to all .Wipe has worked out for my fps rate like a charm and also server feels less laggy around bases because there isnt any giant towers.So lets get to the question before the wipe we had an option in xm8 tablet for changing the view distances it is gone now will it come back again?
You can always change your view settings from the Configuration Menu ;)
User avatar pacheco

before there was the option on the tablet, but now no more .... limited with clarity at 1300mts
User avatar Turazo

Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:11 pmpacheco wrote:
before there was the option on the tablet, but now no more .... limited with clarity at 1300mts
You can still do it in the "Configuration Menu".
Unfortunately the XM8 Tablet option was deleted with the upgrade.
User avatar pacheco

yes it has already been made this maximum, but it is not the same before
9 posts Page 1 of 1