Skip to content

New AI system to be tested this weekend

Chat about everything Exile
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Online User avatar Omen Site Admin

We will be testing out a new AI system this weekend. It should make the AI more unpredictable and more lifelike. They may also steal player owned vehicles that are left unlocked if they happen to come across them or even hop into and use the randomly spawned vehicles placed around the map.

Let us know if you experience any issues.
User avatar Turazo

Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:19 amOmen wrote:
We will be testing out a new AI system this weekend. It should make the AI more unpredictable and more lifelike. They may also steal player owned vehicles that are left unlocked if they happen to come across them or even hop into and use the randomly spawned vehicles placed around the map.

Let us know if you experience any issues.
This sounds great!!!

Congrats to the Team!! ;) ;) ;) ;)
User avatar pacheco

they could then put more armed helicopters ...

New AI system is in place and it is pretty cool.

A player was doing a mission, killed all the mission AI and got the loot. All of a sudden some roaming AI came upon them and one of the roaming AI jumped onto the static MG that was left over from the mission and tried to use it on the player!

I have also witnessed AI getting knocked out, wake up, then heal themselves with insta docs.
User avatar Turazo

Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:48 amOmen wrote:
New AI system is in place and it is pretty cool.

A player was doing a mission, killed all the mission AI and got the loot. All of a sudden some roaming AI came upon them and one of the roaming AI jumped onto the static MG that was left over from the mission and tried to use it on the player!

I have also witnessed AI getting knocked out, wake up, then heal themselves with insta docs.
I reeeeaaaally wanna play man!!!!
Kaie

why arnt u playing turazo?
User avatar Turazo

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:08 pmKaie wrote:
Well @Kaie, I'm with my family right now. My girlfriend (almost wife) moved with me and my daughters and now we're 6 in the house (in the past we were only 3), so things have a new priority at this moment. My daughters have 17 and 19 but my "new kids" are only 5 and 10, so they need a lot of attention and so does my wife.

So.... there you have it ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:56 pmTurazo wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:08 pmKaie wrote:
Well @Kaie, I'm with my family right now. My girlfriend (almost wife) moved with me and my daughters and now we're 6 in the house (in the past we were only 3), so things have a new priority at this moment. My daughters have 17 and 19 but my "new kids" are only 5 and 10, so they need a lot of attention and so does my wife.

So.... there you have it ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sounds like you're happy. happy for you brother.
User avatar pacheco

what is the grace of playing where there is no possibility of stealing the coffers because the playes removes the floor that gives access to them ....
9 posts Page 1 of 1