Skip to content

VG Issue

Chat about everything Exile
5 posts Page 1 of 1
User avatar pacheco

I need help, my vehicles are disappearing from GV and there is no more option to be born at the base?
User avatar ynpmoose Exile Admin / Scripter

@pacheco Please stop hijacking threads. If you have a new issue, please start a new thread. I have split your post off to a new thread for you. You have a bad habit of doing this and it makes it very difficult to follow conversations or find your posts.

We are looking into this issue, but nobody else seems to have as many problems as you do. You might want to try to verify your Arma installation and re-download the Exile client.
User avatar pacheco

Okay, I do not understand why this happens, I open the GV it's there, I ask it to appear, it says it appears, but it does not appear ... I'm going to the site to find more, it does not appear anymore ... type gets lost,
User avatar pacheco

Have you taken advantage of this because I do not have access to chat donors? since I am a donor .....
User avatar Omen Site Admin

Tue May 01, 2018 12:21 pmpacheco wrote:
Okay, I do not understand why this happens, I open the GV it's there, I ask it to appear, it says it appears, but it does not appear ... I'm going to the site to find more, it does not appear anymore ... type gets lost,
You must use your vehicles at least once every 14 days
5 posts Page 1 of 1