Rules concerning buildings camping a safe zone

Skip to content

Rules concerning buildings camping a safe zone

Report cheaters here. Please provide proof, preferably video.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
User avatar CapStar362

Okay, i know Omen said, free to build anywhere.

But there is a problem now, the BRASILLL guys, Pacheco, Marcelo, Blanco and Thiago..... their base sits right off the Runway of the AF Trader.

The moment you leave the safe zone, they start shooting Rockets ( AT and AA ) and sniper fire on you.

this is becoming a issue and several players are grieving about it. can we please address this?

I personally have been shot at by these guys leaving the AF in a Just purchased V-44 Blackfish and several times with a Mohawk.
User avatar pacheco

stop being a whiner, you and family of the Fing do the same, stay camperando, and another I will not shoot you leaving the trade but by the side of the beach ... you went through my base which problem .... I lost some heli and vehicles to go mainly by its bases .....

the big problem of you is that when you are all good ... I have no problem with other players other than those of the Fing family and you who allied with them ....

when the CRBS ... killed me at my base when I was on a mission ... I killed him, he was crying ...
User avatar CapStar362

my issue is you fired on me several times in vehicles just leaving the trader. i could care less when you fired on me on the beach. i have lots of friends in various games.

you however seem to have made LOTS of enemies. and have become quite a troller in the chat.

either way, id appreciate you not trying to shoot at me when i just leave the trader.

THAT is my main point of view here.
User avatar pacheco

every time I killed you it was not any of that, funny no .... on the other hand they leave their vehicles in the trade and they are around hunting me in my base ...... then that can ????

stop complaining and go play .....
User avatar CapStar362

i didnt say KILL, i know you have a hard time with English so here let me help you.

YOU FIRED ON ME, not KILLED ME. and you do it to EVERYONE, not just me.

Oh ill keep playing, just know that you and your buddies are quite the trolls.

Everyone BUT YOU GUYS, are friendly to each other, thats why we get along and not with you four

Eu não disse KILL, eu sei que você tem dificuldade com o inglês, então deixe-me ajudá-lo.

Você atirou em mim, não me matou. e você faz isso para TODOS, não apenas para mim.

Oh continue jogando, apenas saiba que você e seus amigos são os trolls.

Todos, mas vocês, são amigáveis uns com os outros, é por isso que nos damos bem e não com vocês quatro
User avatar Turazo

@Omen as far as I know... it's against the server rules to camp outside of the Trade Zones... this is NOT a new rule, it have been present since I remember.
User avatar CapStar362

@Turazo @Omen

this quote from the server chat proves my point:

01:03:24 am Marcelo: we are all the same, this is just a game to distract, unfortunately there are people like you to stain the image

Except TCPRIX is not the person staining the image. YOU MARCELO, and the rest of you guys that troll and camp the safe zones are the ones staining the image.

Everyone else BUT YOU FOUR GUYS, goes out, interacts with others across the entire 20 Km map, you sit in your base right next to the AF Trader Runway and pick people off as they leave the safe zone. you guys have tried to shoot me down as i said before, several times just leaving the AF Trader.

You four need to grow up and learn to interact with people.

again, everyone but you four get along with everyone else, you four are the ONLY ones who cause disputes and problems.

esta citação do chat do servidor prova o meu ponto:

01:03:24 Marcelo: somos todos iguais, isso é apenas um jogo para distrair, infelizmente tem pessoas como você para manchar a imagem

Exceto TCPRIX não é a pessoa manchando a imagem. VOCÊ MARCELO, e o resto de vocês que trilam e acampam nas zonas seguras são os que mancham a imagem.

Todos os outros, QUEM VOCÊ QUATRO INDIVÍDUOS, saem, interagem com os outros em todo o mapa de 20 Km, você se senta na sua base ao lado da Pista de Negociação AF e pega as pessoas quando elas saem da zona de segurança. vocês tentaram me derrubar como eu disse antes, várias vezes saindo do AF Trader.

Vocês quatro precisam crescer e aprender a interagir com as pessoas.

Novamente, todos, menos vocês quatro, se dão bem com todos os outros, vocês quatro são os ÚNICOS que causam disputas e problemas.
7 posts Page 1 of 1