Skip to content

Bugged HMG Hunter

Chat about everything Exile
6 posts Page 1 of 1
User avatar CapStar362

Discovered a HMG Hunter truck at the end of the AF Trader Runway, it was locked. and i had a knife.

I initiated the hotwire sequence and it completed successfully, with one exception. when i got in, everything froze?

i could switch seats, access inventory, but, i could not exit the vehicle, start the engine, eject from the vehicle let alone drive it.

Here is the video of me trying to execute the various commands

What do i do? i still have my knife thankfully
User avatar Turazo

I can see two AI enemies to your right. What I think that happens (maybe) is that the Hunter was occupied by those AI and when they leave it it Locks it self until all the AI that was in it is DEAD. So if those AI were alive, somehow (not new in Arma), the truck Bugged even when you were able to open it with the knife.

Obviously, it's just an idea of what might had happened. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
User avatar CapStar362

those AI Appeared on a radio signal and were not involved with the Hunter. the hunter was there for at least 20-30 minutes
ButtWizzard

Was in the Vehicle with him, the radio was separate, the vehicle was left after an armed bandit mission. It possible it was a bug from the mission, but he picked it with a knife and we got trapped in it.
User avatar Turazo

Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:53 pmCapStar362 wrote:
those AI Appeared on a radio signal and were not involved with the Hunter. the hunter was there for at least 20-30 minutes
That's weird in deed.... another funny thing is that the AI also looks kind of bugged! :?
User avatar Bawlin

The engine may have been shot up in which the vehicle would not start. Still looked buggy though from your heads poping out and not being able to turn the turret.
6 posts Page 1 of 1