Skip to content

BAMBI Killing.......

Report cheaters here. Please provide proof, preferably video.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
User avatar CapStar362

so, now it seems Harassing players and BAMBI killing is their thing to do.

here is the BAMBI kill:

User avatar CapStar362

earlier they were flipping over player vehicles at the AF Trader and trying to steal loot and crates directly from players also.
User avatar pacheco

kkkkkkkkkk you're a joke, alias little boy who just cries
User avatar CapStar362

Pacheco, its called SERVER RULES....... you might want to read them....

you are REALLY starting to piss me off......

let me make this REAL SIMPLE for you.....

WHAT DOES THE XM8 SAY UNDER SERVER RULES FOR KILLING BAMBI'S!!!

You cant argue with plainly written rules..... it says " DO NOT KILL THE BAMBIS!"

I was a BAMBI in the video when i was killed, now either get with the program or please, GROW UP.
Attachments
ZS Server rules.jpg
User avatar Omen Site Admin

New xm8. looks like they decided to add their own server rules template... there isnt really anything in the official rules about wasting bambies. we added tons more spawn points for bambies to spawn at so no one is truly trapped. any glitches that are undoubtedly being abused, please capture what you can and it will be reviewed. i sent moose a few of my videos that show how you can see other players pop out the side of buildings revealing their location, also drone lock/tracking from any distance that may give the illusion of someone having some type of ESP. but anything you might have a question about, record it and submit it to the admins in discord. the beautiful thing about altis is its size. its a big map and you have 360 degrees of exit from any trader including extended safe areas.
5 posts Page 1 of 1