Who Else Wants Population????

Skip to content

Who Else Wants Population????

Discuss any topic here
29 posts Page 1 of 3

Do you feel something should be done to better rid of Trader camping?

63%
Yes
No votes
No
38%
Dont Give a Fuck, Kill em'

Total votes: 8

User avatar Scyth3

I would like more enemies, i mean players besides the Brasil clan, lets try to get more people on the server.
User avatar CapStar362

until any rules are put back in, sadly, as history has shown time and time again.......

wont happen
User avatar ynpmoose Exile Admin / Scripter

Omen and I have discussed a change, but it will mean a server wipe as bases will need to be relocated.
davidscher

Looks like the wipe was implemented. That's too bad. I had a lot to lose.
User avatar pacheco

Firstly thank you for understanding the errors of google, but on the other end with the server, unfortunately I will leave and luckily for the weeping of plantao. Bye .....
e Capstar362 TCprix, Kaie, SlapShop bando de limao lollllll
User avatar Omen Site Admin

Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:34 pmpacheco wrote:
Firstly thank you for understanding the errors of google, but on the other end with the server, unfortunately I will leave and luckily for the weeping of plantao. Bye .....
e Capstar362 TCprix, Kaie, SlapShop bando de limao lollllll
I think that is a bad idea. Why not relocate and continue PVP? Server wipes happen from time to time, but you still maintain your total play time to use on the website for in-game discounts. Everyone was wiped, not just BR.

As for "unitl rules are put back in place"........honestly, the only rule I see that really needs to be enforced is "no cheating".

Adapt and survive.

No one is forcing bambis to spawn anywhere, with so many custom spawn points go find a safe place to jump in. If you see them getting killed, tell them to go spawn somewhere else. Its not rocket science.

No one is forcing anyone to use a specific trader, find another trader to sell your goods at.

No one is forcing anyone to PVP, if it seems to hot to handle because someone is laying down constant fire, go do some missions.

The map is huge. Why keep yourself in misery when all you have to do is go to another area. Feel tied down to a location because of your base, go on the site and delete it and then relocate. Every complaint I have seen has a resolution.
User avatar pacheco

sadly discouraged, for simple mimimis the Ss accepted what they did with us, the funny thing is that to make hidden bases can, put floating safes can, a lot of situations in which we were against but we did not stay here complaining and we simply played their game, more patience okay our family composed by Pacheco, Thiago, Blanco, Mariguella, Marcelo, King and DrGony, we think that the position of Adms was weak and we opted for another server .. and asism goes .....
Degoro

Disappointed to learn that the server had to be wiped. I thought OMEN was on the right track with adjusting viewing distance. This would have prevented being targeted from some of the bases discussed. There are a lot of good points about this server, but if I have to start from scratch I think I will see what other servers might have to offer. It was fun playing with everyone. Enjoy!

Cant please everyone.
29 posts Page 1 of 3