Skip to content

Cursing in chat

Report cheaters here. Please provide proof, preferably video.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
User avatar CapStar362

got this for a simple question.....
Attachments
20180822233153_1.jpg
User avatar pacheco

Oh my God, how the Adms can handle you, live with a grumbling old coroca

just die is be still your annoying boring
User avatar CapStar362

rules are rules pacheco.... end of discussion
User avatar pacheco

then begins to disrupt their flag and hide.
User avatar CapStar362

LMAO, whatever.....

nothing in the rules says i "cannot" hide my flag, it just has to be "Accessible" and cannot be "glitched" into other objects.

my flag is FULLY accessible, but visually hidden. you just need to get your brain figuring out WHERE my flag is.

it only took your good squad what, 5-6 months to figure out where mine was the first time....... i wonder how long it will take THIS time to find it.

its smart placement that you seem to not understand. i hide my flag so its that much harder to find it, therefore i don't have to worry about that stuff.

get a clue and follow the rules more often........ cursing is IN the rules, harassing players in the safe zone, IS IN THE RULES.

please show me where it says anything about "Hiding" a flag? my flag is not glitched in any form. so please..... step back before you embarrass yourself anymore
User avatar pacheco

No building in high loot areas such as towns, villages, military bases etc.
No building at fuel stations.

I understand why you do it ?? uses constructs to hide

but in the end, an hour I think you're going to have to change kkkkkkkk coward
User avatar CapStar362

because where my flag is, is not a high loot area, is not inside of a town or village, fuel station or near a military installation.

you are quite dumber than you make yourself look, if you haven't figured it out yet........

suck it up pacheco, im not breaking any rules, unlike you and your goon squad jumping in and out my towed vehicle at AF trader few days ago, and you yourself trying to ram my vehicle with your little bird.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb4fWuYK1Eo
User avatar ynpmoose Exile Admin / Scripter

Enough, enough, enough. Stay away from each other please and stop the back and forth.

@pacheco Excessive cursing is not allowed. Safezone griefing is not allowed and your group was warned before about this by Omen.
8 posts Page 1 of 1