Skip to content

Game Ruining

Chat about everything Exile
10 posts Page 1 of 1
User avatar Scyth3

thanks to the Brasil team ill be leaving the server. Way too much suspicious, dirty, laggy, shit about that team & admins do not seem to care. Yeah the server was cool after the reset until they built their bases right outside the perimeter of trader again. what ever I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels the same.... the population will slowly decrease as they sit in their towers with their thermal rockets killing anything leaving/entering. If it wasn't for them, the server would be golden because when their not on its enjoyable gun fights and your occasionally rocket play. thanks to all the cool players and people that helped me out.
User avatar pacheco

more a loser who does not know how to lose .....
User avatar pacheco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6OBwNDONrw @ynpmoose @Omen

Good evening, Adms, is that fair? are so fond of complaining that they use these arguments in order not to be hacked, because the option to hack if it is not possible?
User avatar CapStar362

Omen has already told you, as long as the flag is not glitched to where its inaccessible, then its no rule broken.

you already brought up flying safes, and it was already said, not against the rules.
User avatar Carlos Marighella

Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:24 pmCapStar362 wrote:
Omen has already told you, as long as the flag is not glitched to where its inaccessible, then its no rule broken.

you already brought up flying safes, and it was already said, not against the rules.

Acho que descobri :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar CapStar362

your image link is broken, try again
User avatar Scyth3

i still dont know how you guys are still getting to it....dont worry ill be on soon enough to fix it, i had to do that b/c you were camping my base, and like capstar said....my flag is on the ground.
User avatar Scyth3

also, you guys are the ones who removed the drawbridge with explosives,
User avatar pacheco

Whoever does this is just afraid ... kkkkkkkkkkkk

fearful............
User avatar CapStar362

says the guys who never leave base camps.........
10 posts Page 1 of 1