BRASILLL-Marcelo , Suicides into a mountain side trying to chase my V44

Skip to content

BRASILLL-Marcelo , Suicides into a mountain side trying to chase my V44

Videos, screenshots and other media can be posted here
3 posts Page 1 of 1
User avatar CapStar362

this was PRICELESS! Marcelo tried to chase down my V44 and get a free PVP kill, only to flop himself into the mountain side and kill his self...... LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://youtu.be/eviTWPh3iQY

hey @Marcelo , Pro-Tip........

if you don't know how to fly heli's and perform low altitude high speed maneuvers, especially that Rotor Over turn you attempted........ DON'T TRY IT!
User avatar ynpmoose Exile Admin / Scripter

I like to to heli barrel rolls with passengers inside just to make them poop their pants
User avatar CapStar362

hell, i do that all the time ( NOT IRL though )

i took the V44 once, upto roughly 10-12K altitude, and did a dead dive back down, i had the V44 at 800+ Kts airspeed and around 5-6K started my pullout, well, ARMA did NOT like that...... the V44 is OBVIOUSLY well outside of its normal flight envelope so it was now a screaming mortar round........ quick thinking, i dumped airbrakes ( yes, the V44 apparently has air brakes in its controls ) and rotating the nacelles to 90 degrees up, and once again now at 3-4K altitude about 20 seconds to my death, the speed dropped from 800+ Kts to a more normal 200 in a mere few seconds LOL!!!

that was a SHTF moment for myself

using the single player editor, i took the stealth jet and shot vertical upto around 30-35 K and did the same thing, this time the speed was insane! ill have to get a video of that stuff..... its crazy what you can do with them.
3 posts Page 1 of 1