Skip to content

The Brazilian players

Chat about everything Exile
40 posts Page 1 of 4
omega

I have read a few posts and there seems to be a trend here. The Brazilian players (or at least some of them) are making this server's atmosphere crap. I used to play here a lot with like 5 friends and it was a lot of fun. Even then one of the admins or members would play a lot and every once in a while we'd shoot it out or have witty banter. But EVERY time I get on this server and they're on, I die. I understand about the UAVs but this is ridiculous. I know its a PVP/PVE server but it gets obnoxious to be found every time I run a mission. There will be like 3-4 people on, when they get on everyone else gets off or doesn't leave base. Most times when I log on, the servers are empty. I wonder how much that has to do with the threat of the Brazilian players getting on and people not wanting to be killed while running a mission/buying things?
User avatar CapStar362

they are experienced players, however their methods are quite trolling in nature. i personally gave up trying to pin anything hack wise on them. and turned to a new issue...... written down below.

once the UAV is gone, and new things come into play, its gonna change real quick for them. including sitting in a base spouting off trolling comments......

what kills me the most is the hypocrisy they spout off everyday and night they are on. they call us cry babies and cowards, yet, employ the most cowardly tactic of all! then when it become a "problem" to them, because someone designed a way to keep safes SAFE, they cried a whole lotta stink fits about that. no one else BUT THEM, cried about floating safes, but then again, everyone else BUT them are cry babies and cowards? Hypocrite much? YES THEY DO!
User avatar Harlock

Changes are coming on the server. Admins are well aware of the situation.

Many players are talking about a war coming soon.
So keep playing, build a base, get bombs and find laptops and knives.
When they are not around, play friendly with everybody and if you need a group to play with, just ask.

The Lunno clan, =CRBF=, TBL, SSC, and many other players i talked to in the last week are all looking for revenge.
User avatar Harlock

We don't need to keep that offensive operation a secret.

If you are reading this thread, PREPARE FOR WAR.

If you are interested in joining the fight, contact me or Commander CapStar362 for more details. (Many of you guys already did, thanks!)
We will not answer messages from the enemy, do the same.

"We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"
User avatar CapStar362

there has been a rumor floating, that even ynpmoose and Omen himself may show up and join the fight..... :O
User avatar Carlos Marighella

Nice
User avatar pacheco

it will be very nice
omega

I just hope the admins see that 3 players or so are ruining there servers. Once the war is over I say we vote ban :)
User avatar Carlos Marighella

Did we spoil the game just because we killed you? will ban AI's as well?

We only want to give excitement to the server, and the war has not started yet, its commander declares war, but when we enter he leaves hahahahah
User avatar CapStar362

yes, you guys....... BRASILLL spoiled the server, because of you 5 guys, the way you play, the way you dominate over new players, it has been almost IMPOSSIBLE to get any new players. we have for countless times, tried to ask you, to back off the Airfield Trader, because all the new players, that is the FIRST place they are going to chose to spawn, we Veterans know how to get around and use other traders, but new players, do not. and what do you guys do? " oh yeah we will change our ways" <--- COMPLETE LIE! you STILL have bases within rocket and sniper range of the AF Trader.

the way you talk about friendships and peace to the more experienced ZS Players, then act totally stupid about it in game and kill people you originally stated peace with...... makes them leave and find other servers.

i have tried to reason with you guys, others have tried to reason with you guys........ you simply wont listen, blame everyone else BUT YOURSELVES for the EMPTY server.

Marighella, you are the only one who seems to have some sort of a decent set of common sense...... you guys MUST change your ways, or Altis will STAY a empty server devoid of any new players except me, a few others and BRASILLL.

you keep saying, "yes we want players" but at the same time, you act 100% Hypocritical to that statement in game and run off ALL the new players and as you have seen, even the veteran players.

luckily, Omen and Moose are going to change things, and i have asked most of the veteran players of ZS to come back, with the new changes being said, quite a few are thinking about it.

HOWEVER!! despite your "promises" to change your ways with these new rules and game features, many of the "returning" players are questioning staying, if things stay the same with you guys.

That being said, im asking politely, this time......... forget all of our past tensions...... wipe the slate clean and start over..........

Will you guys PLEASE, move your bases off of the Main AF Trader and off of two of the four highest loot spawning missions AKA: Fire in The Hole and Salty Army? sure its a challenge for some people, but when new players come in and see 3 massive bases all within viewing distance of the place they just spawned for the first time EVER in ZS Altis, it makes them extremely wary of even staying. then, if you guys are on, and you kill said new player the moment they leave the trader.......... POOOOOOF they rage quit, never to return. there is 270km of a map for you guys to build on, yet, with each server wipe, you REFUSE to build anywhere BUT the Main Trader and the highest of loot missions and camp them.

Please guys, this is how to build population. let players have at least a 50/50 chance of surviving. when someone wants to fight you guys, GET OUT of the base and fight them....... dont just sit up there with multiple players in multiple locations while the person or group who wants to fight is down on exposed ground. entertain them, come out and fight them face to face!

this is also how to stimulate population.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:49 pmCarlos Marighella wrote:
We only want to give excitement to the server, and the war has not started yet, its commander declares war, but when we enter he leaves hahahahah

because the war HAS NOT started yet, the new changes are NOT LIVE, yet. and i have no intention of entertaining you guys until then, and then even after that, UNTIL YOU CHANGE YOUR WAYS, it will be the same answer every time............

,.!.. ..!., and a disconnect.

until the server pop changes, people start to stay and you guys change your ways, ill leave every time, i promise you that. i dont entertain trolls and hypocrite thugs.
40 posts Page 1 of 4