Skip to content

The Brazilian players

Chat about everything Exile
40 posts Page 4 of 4
User avatar Carlos Marighella

@CapStar362 Maybe this? Image
User avatar CapStar362

nope, lmao, oh, by the way..... enjoy the empty server. i knew u guys were full of it with your so called "change our ways" promise.

Did you see how many people came in yesterday? yeah, you do not enter it, nor to add. @Turazo and @Bait came in to defend the war you proposed.
11 players yesterday, without divulging, we managed to find 4 more Brazilians. And in my humble opinion I think that the problem of being "empty" is of yourself, instead of wasting time criticizing here in the forum, play and recruit your friends, you know you can not overthrow that your flying titanic.
User avatar CapStar362

ummm yeah i saw, and i also know once again, BRASILLL has run off yet a few more people.....

and that you guys have a few more Fam members, which is gonna further ensure that new players get run off.......

LMAO, you really dont get it do you?

Is this serious? You do not know the opportunity that you are losing in playing against us, you can learn much more than staying here posting in the forum. do not mind if you die, not equal to real life, here can give respaw.
You left the server with another member of your gang, we were 2x2 and altis is huge, you know that we are not that good, because speaking that we enter the others it seems that the brs are a semi god.
Look at the furum, @Pacheco just cried here hahahah. Thanks to exu skull there is a story here on this server.
User avatar CapStar362

i never left, lie #1

i dont give two flying fat pigs rear ends if i die Lie #2

"you know that we are not that good" <--- you might not be, but the way you play is toxic, you have been warned FAR too many times IMHO about your behavior.

the way you guys play, it takes 5-8 people just to combat yall when you sit inside a base that no one can approach without getting rocketed or sniped from any possible angle and have NO way of even beginning to return fire. how is that fun? its not! not in the slightest.

i tried to casually tell you guys, enough is enough, now, Omen himself, had to step in and give you guys pretty much a ultimatum. and for two reasons:

you guys have run off every major family that USED to play in the server with exception to a few players.

you guys PROMISED to change your ways with this latest change to the server....... i knew it from the moment i read it, that was a lie. and now because MORE people have left, proof is there, you had no intentions of doing ANYTHING different. that's pretty f'ed up man.
User avatar Omen Site Admin

Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:47 pmHarlock wrote:
Sorry dude, but you never asked the question:
How did you do it?

You guys just gave him easy answers, jeebus!
Did you actually track on the server see if he used a UAV?
Ugh, yes we spectated them on many occasions and every time we spectated them they had someone on a UAV. You seem to have a huge stick up your butt, with your accusations and assumptions towards the admins. Other than being overly aggressive in PVP, they have not been found to be cheating even after multiple times being spectated and review of anti-cheat logs and server transaction logs. We are not saying they are not cheating, we are saying there is no conclusive evidence. This has already been stated in other threads on the forum.
User avatar Harlock

This is all the stuff have been asking for 2 years now.
2.5km construction zone, removing UAV, balancing the perm missions and its only happening now because the server is dead.
You guys probably lost 50+ players to BRASIL, a lot of them complaining on the forum, nothing done about it.
User avatar Omen Site Admin

Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:47 pmHarlock wrote:
This is all the stuff have been asking for 2 years now.
2.5km construction zone, removing UAV, balancing the perm missions and its only happening now because the server is dead.
You guys probably lost 50+ players to BRASIL, a lot of them complaining on the forum, nothing done about it.
You and your assumptions. You probably convinced yourself that you are right with your exaggerations and threats.

Show me where people wanted the UAVs removed. Notice how years ago we considered removing them but instead, due to popular demand, increased the costs of UAVs due to them being a powerful tool. Long before BRs trolled/rolled you. The build distance to traders was even less than it was before the BRs joined but was increased. And the distance was increased once again after complaints that were raised about them BEFORE you decided to poke around the community again. Now that you are "back" you are just saying the same things as everyone else and think these changes that were recently made were because of you. But at the same time complain that nothing is being done. So which one is it? Is nothing being done or are changes being made to balance the server? You are extremely aggravating.

You threatened to leave, so leave. You already QUIT so quit. You know what will happen. You will finally be able to get ranked on the leaderboards now that BR is probably on their way out...but once again you will have a nervous breakdown because you want to be #1 as usual, and actually might be able to without BR stopping you in your tracks, and you will vanish for who knows how long. Either be constructive or don't bother communicating and leave like you said you were, it really isn't helping anything or being productive at all.

You act as though having the server at low pop affects our lives or daily income. It's a hobby. Our lives do not depend on its popularity. We provide a FREE service for people. Whether or not they want to play there is up to them. No one is forcing anyone to play. No one depends on the success of the server or the community. You act so entitled, and saying the things you say isn't hurting or helping anyone because as I stated, its a hobby and a free service that is just there for those who want to partake.
User avatar ynpmoose Exile Admin / Scripter

Locking this thread.

Tonight we politely asked the Brazilian clan to move on to another community. Feel free to invite back any friends that left. No need to discuss or bash, let's just turn the page to a new chapter and move on.

Thanks,
Moose
40 posts Page 4 of 4