Skip to content

Since the war does not come, the war goes to you.

Chat about everything Exile
11 posts Page 1 of 2
User avatar CapStar362

well, not my base haha! keep searching
User avatar Carlos Marighella

If I say I already found it, will you change the base again?
User avatar CapStar362

im not that gullible....... marig, u know bettter
Bait101

Why did I get drug into this? I play arma if its pvp and I get a chance to pvp I do so...but I don't go around camping people take their stuff leave them with nothing and stay camping on them and never let them get any place in the game. I'm by myself, you got what 4-5 others behind you so you can do what you want and feel good about doing something that matters so little and proves nothing at all. things get too annoying you avoid it and move on. Im done with this server...a server I've been on before you guys even showed up. now its a pain to try and play here...Im just done. :roll: :roll: :roll:
User avatar pacheco

You guys give up so easy ... I've been through it, but I never gave up and we're here, strong and strong. Bye, Miss.
User avatar Omen Site Admin

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:27 pmpacheco wrote:
You guys give up so easy ... I've been through it, but I never gave up and we're here, strong and strong. Bye, Miss.
Looks like you guys ran everyone off. Might be time for yall to go to a fully populated server and try your hand against a group with real numbers. Gonna have a word with @ynpmoose about this as I have tried to stick up for yall but it really appears you guys are pretty toxic. I watched that video and while its not against the rules to wipe someone, its an ongoing issue with you and your team. We will see how things go.
User avatar CapStar362

@Carlos Marighella

i told you he said this, did i not?
King Redscorpion

I have been following all these complaints, that the Brazilians are this and that. Server underwent a general reset not long ago, all were on an equal footing, starting from scratch. We Brazilians, we rise again, following the "new rules" and passes a time continues the same complaints. This week the server received an update, where it would be possible to steal the base flag.

What did the server administrators think was going to happen when they implemented this? If the people were already complaining about having their coffers stolen, what do you think we would do in terms of having the option of stealing the flag? A lot of innocence on the part of the administrators.

What strikes me the most is coming an administrator and complaining that because we are stealing the flag from the bases of the players, we are toxic to the server. I ask you again, what did your administrators think was going to happen?

Capstar and company, if the time that they start posting things in the forum, they try to organize themselves and try to hunt the Brazilians and learn to play in a PVP server, they were already in equality with us.

I played here at the time when the old version of Exile was used and with the mod Extented Base, foreigners dominated around the Trade, everything we do today, they did, and I do not remember all this complaint in the forum, because we died , but also they died, because we were going to give back the change and not to be crying in the forum for administrator to change the rules of the server.

Capstar is such a mediocre player and he lacks so much capacity as a player and a person, that every time he dies, he calls the Brazilians hackers. There was a Slap Chop player on the server who often killed us and we could not get him, we never called him a hacker. He was a hard player to pick up and mostly played alone. Until some time ago there was the clan of the Spaniards on the server, we never managed to steal their base, why? because they knew how to play and do things, unlike those whiners who do not know how to play.

Capstar will soon propose that the Brazilians play just about to revolver and even though it will take some time he will complain that he is dying again for the Brazilians.

To the administrators of the server, especially to Omen, this server is a PVP server, we always play among the rules that have been put by you, as you have mentioned several times, we never inflicted anything. We are not to blame if the rest of the players do not have the ability to learn and adapt to the reality of the server and the players. If they think that the Brazilians are toxic to your server, they forbid us to play in it, I'm getting sick of so much crying.
User avatar Omen Site Admin

Capstar has zero affect in my decisions, obviously, since you guys are still here.

As for PVP, i think it is also obvious I am all for PVP since again, your team is still here. It takes quite a bit to get me to ban someone even with constant complaints and private messages because no cheating was ever detected.

As with any change to the server, it is subject to change and flag stealing can be disabled if deemed necessary. All settings are subject to change.

However, with all that being said, if there is a group that the admins feel is toxic to the server environment then they will be removed. We have done everything possible to treat everyone fairly and adjust settings as to not have to remove anyone from the server. But when a team is at a point where no other players can do anything, even get a foothold on the server, they are considered toxic as they are detrimental to the progression of the community.

I would think the alpha team of the server would want to have competition, but maybe Brazil is only alpha because they don't let anyone build enough to be able to challenge them. If you guys used your status to increase the numbers then this would not even be an issue. But you are doing the exact opposite, you seem so hungry for blood that you devour everything that moves.

That is why I think BR should try joining a more populated server and become the alpha squad there.

I have nothing against the BR players, they just have a lot of time on their hands, combine that with some skill and add determination and you have a powerful squad. It just seems like it is doing more bad than good here on our server. As I stated, this will be discussed but it really does appear BR should look for a more challenging server to play on. Consider it like BR beat the game. They achieved the highest level and there is nothing else left to do lol.
11 posts Page 1 of 2