Skip to content

I QUIT!

Chat about everything Exile
4 posts Page 1 of 1
User avatar Harlock

Well, the server is unplayable right now.

No points really changing things on the server since nobody is interested in playing with the BRASIL clan around.

Admins are also deleting my posts from the server, honestly you guys are blind if you can't see whats happening. Oh wait, you guys are not playing, so i imagine that you don't really care.

Bye bye!
User avatar pacheco

kkkkkkkkkkk You guys give up so easy ... I've been through it, but I never gave up and we're here, strong and strong. Bye, Miss.
User avatar Omen Site Admin

Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:58 pmHarlock wrote:
Well, the server is unplayable right now.

No points really changing things on the server since nobody is interested in playing with the BRASIL clan around.

Admins are also deleting my posts from the server, honestly you guys are blind if you can't see whats happening. Oh wait, you guys are not playing, so i imagine that you don't really care.

Bye bye!

Deleting posts? Iff you're going to quit anything quit exaggerating....I "moved" your single poll "BAN THE BRAZILIANS" as it was anything but constructive. All of a sudden you show up and act as you have been around this whole time. You have been gone for what, a year, and then all of a sudden come back and start talking all kinds of shit and then threaten to quit again?

You want to ban people that have had so many handicaps placed against them because you and everyone else are having a hard time killing them.

Admins are blind? How many changes have we already made due to complaints? How many settings need to be adjusted so you can exit the airfield safely? Go for a walk, Harlock and simmer down. Your constant complaining even after things are adjusted are just annoying. Your polls, your threats of leaving. If you're going to leave, leave but these threats are pointless. Moose already talked to the BRs. You know, one of the admins turning a blind eye to the situation.
User avatar Harlock

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:27 pmpacheco wrote:
kkkkkkkkkkk You guys give up so easy ... I've been through it, but I never gave up and we're here, strong and strong. Bye, Miss.
Fuck you. Fuck your stupid clan.
Is that something you understand? if not google translate it like the rest.
4 posts Page 1 of 1