Skip to content

Server or Client issue?

Chat about everything Exile
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Spoiler

Hey admins,

Just returning to the server after a long break, but noticed the server keeps kicking me out with a battleye error on startup. Other than updates, I haven't changed a thing to my client. Haven't seen anybody on the server all day either.

I don't have any problems joining any other server. Any idea?
User avatar ynpmoose Exile Admin / Scripter

I always get kicked as well on my first connect attempt, but then it works. Is that what you are experiencing?

I haven't figured out how to solve it yet.

-Moose
Spoiler

Doesn't matter how many times I try. After connecting to the server, I immediately get "(You were kicked from the game. Battleye:)". Sometimes I get an error about a script restriction #4, but I don't run any scripts. I start the game through A3 launcher just to manage the mods needed though.

Battleye should be fine -I was just able to connect to another server that was protected.
Spoiler

It's working now. Thanks!
tcprix

This is an ongoing issue I've seen throughout friends on Arma 3. It's only happened to me once but this is what I understand.

Your initial log in, the game crashes, load it back up and then you'll get kicked after about 30-45 seconds. You will get kicked again upon reloading server and this will happen over and over until next server restart. I've tried restarting PC, restarting router and that doesn't work. One friend played through his mobile hotspot and it worked through that but that's the only thing I've heard working (changed internet connection). It's the most frustrating thing ever.
5 posts Page 1 of 1