Escape Basics - How to Play

Skip to content

Escape Basics - How to Play

A fun coop escape adventure with up to 10 other players.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
User avatar Omen Site Admin

This is a super simple guide to get you started playing Escape. Only the basics will be covered so you can have some fun finding things out on your own as well.

Introduction
In this mission, you and your squad sent out to scout the military CSAT and AAF presence in preparation for a NATO invasion but your squad got captured by AAF and you are now held in an improvised prison awaiting CSAT officers to arrive for questioning. However, a loyal NATO insurgent managed to hide a backpack with weapons in the prison (not very well as it is sitting right on the floor in the middle of the prison). Your task is now to overwhelm the guards, escape the prison, find a map of the island, make contact with NATO forces, reach the newly acquired designated evacuation zone and escape!

Arm yourself and take out the guards

Kill the guards and get better weapons

Kill enemy soldiers and get a map

Locate possible communication stations on map

Run

Confirm communication camp and hack terminal

Rendezvous at new extraction point

Pop a smoke once you reach your evac point

Wait for the cavalry to arrive

ESCAPE
Sawdy

Is this still up somewhere, or am I just too blind to find it?
User avatar ynpmoose Exile Admin / Scripter

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:11 pmSawdy wrote:
Is this still up somewhere, or am I just too blind to find it?
The server is just not running all the time. Omen or I can spin it up as needed.
User avatar CapStar362

looks interesting.... ill pass this along to Banzore, we might actually enjoy this.

seeing as the rules went out the window for Altis and the BRASILLL guys just do whatever they please and run most of the new players off camping them at the trader.
User avatar pacheco

awesome how you look like a child when the mother does not give a lollipop, she'll play and stop complaining
User avatar CapStar362

seeing as to how you always gotta compare something to crying, why dont you walk your retarded self into another topic.

you seem to know a lot about that "momma" stuff? still drinking the milk from yours? you are obsessed with "crying" and referring to things as babies n shit.

also since you cant seem to not stay out of my topics, you must be guilty of something, it will eventually show.
6 posts Page 1 of 1