Server Rules & Features
By Omen Sun Dec 27, 2015
Exile Altis: 184.108.40.206:2302
Exile Tanoa: 220.127.116.11:2312
Exile Malden: 18.104.22.168:2333
Breaking these rules may result in a ban from the server!
- Flags must be accessible within your base and not glitched into terrain, pre-fab structures etc.
- You can secure your flag with Exile-made building pieces.
- No floating safes or safe-rooms.
- If possible, please English in the side chat.
- No Hacking / Exploiting / Glitching
- Unattended vehicle stealing in the safe zone IS allowed! (Vehicles in safe zones are unlocked on server restart)
- Camping next to a locked vehicle until the owner unlocks it to steal it is NOT allowed in the safe zone only.
- No Trolling, stealing directly from players, ramming, griefing in SafeZones!
- With extended safe zones, you may kill at any distance from safe zones.
- No building on / blocking any roadways. (dirt or paved)
- No building in high loot areas such as towns, villages, military bases etc.
- No building at fuel stations.
- No flags floating in the air and no flags over water.
- Raiding bases is allowed.
- Keep racial, political and religious discussions out of side chat.
- Keep side chat profanity to a minimum. Be civilized and mature.
- Racial abuse/slurs will not be tolerated.
- No combat logging. Persistent combat logging will be punished accordingly.
- Extended Safe Zones (combats safe zone campers)
- 20,000 Starting Poptabs
- Roaming AI
- Air / Land Patrols
- AI Missions
- Exclusive missions
- JSRS4 Audio Support
- Halo Jump
- Status Bar
- Vehicle Towing
- Vehicle cargo loading for crates / small vehicles
- More player spawn points
- Boss AI vehicles
- Sell boss AI land/air vehicles for poptab rewards
- Purchase temporary bicycles
- Mission rewards include guns that cannot be purchased
- Revive with defibrillator
- Sell loaded crates/small vehicles and their contents at the Waste Dump Trader
- Safe hacking
- JSRS Studios Sound Mods (Download links)
Cost // Radius // Structures
5000 // 15 // 25 // Level 1
10000 // 30 // 50 // Level 2
15000 // 45 // 70 // Level 3
20000 // 60 // 105 // Level 4
25000 // 75 // 130 // Level 5
30000 // 90 // 155 // Level 6
35000 // 105 // 190 // Level 7
40000 // 120 // 220 // Level 8
45000 // 135 // 280 // Level 9
50000 // 150 // 350 // Level 10
Base structures can be blown up. The cost of materials varies and will be more fun to let players figure out what type of structures are the strongest. No spoilers in this post but you can discuss it in the general forum if you like.
To combat griefing, locked vehicles in a territory were the owner is authorized to build are invulnerable at server start. It will be invulnerable until the owner logs onto the server, or a player uses the vehicle. Once one of these two events occur, it can be damaged / destroyed, so protect that vehicle!